A Whole World of Wonders!
The National Gardener is:
- A continuous circle that connects National Garden Clubs, Inc. to the Region, to the State Garden Clubs, to the Districts, to the Member Garden Clubs and, finally, to the individual Garden Club members.
- The voice of NGC; communicating with all garden club members.
- A storehouse of ideas for horticulture, floral and landscape design, flower shows, conservation, and environmental projects.
- A manual that presents the latest information concerning NGC Awards, and Basic Flower Arranging, as well as information on our NGC Schools: Flower Show Schools, Horticulture Study, Environmental Study, Gardening Study, and Landscape Design.
- Published quarterly by National Garden Clubs, Inc., Susan Davidson, Editor
Click here to subscribe online or,
call (800) 550-6007 or,
click here to download a PDF subscription form.
- $2.00 - Single Copy
- $1.00 - Change in name/address
- $8.00 - U.S. One Year
- $21.00 - U.S. Three Year
- $18.00 - One Year subscription outside continental U.S
- $36.00 - One Year subscription outside continental U.S including AIR MAIL
- $36.00 - Three Year subscription outside continental U.S
- $88.00 - Three Year subscription outside continental U.S including AIR MAIL
For more information about advertising in The National Gardener, please contact:
102 Elm Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119
Phone: (314) 968-1664