Disaster Relief for National and International Disasters
A garden club or clubs may apply for funds to help replant,
restore and beautify a public area that
has been damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster, such as
hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, floods, fires, etc.
The restoration project is to be sponsored by State Garden Club
or Member Clubs. A member club may receive up
to $5,000 per disaster project and may receive no more
that $5,000 per disaster within the NGC Fiscal Year.
Information needed to apply:
- Completed application form
- Nature and severity of disaster
- Location of area to be restored
- Proposed restoration plan by garden clubs
- Estimated itemized costs of your project
- Other funds received toward restoration project
All applications are reviewed by the Natural Disasters, USA
Chairman and Committee.
Click here to download the application form
For more information or questions concerning the application
Langan, Natural Disasters USA Chairman
McLeod-Rudolph, International Disaster Chairman