- September 28, 2022, 2 PM EST- Green international Business with Anna Ball
- October 19, 2022, 2 PM EST- Plants and Medicine with Aurelie Rose De Rus Jaquet
- November 16, 2022, 1 PM EST- Faithlands Agricultural Program with Josie Walker
- December 7, 2022, (Time TBA)- ECHO: Sustainable Global Agriculture with Danielle Flood
- January 23, 2023, 2 PM EST- Bees- An Ancient Story with Dr. Gene Kritsky
- February 15, 2023, 2 PM EST- Flower Trials with Krystal Snyder
- March 2023 (Date and Time TBA)- Farm Camp with Alex Yost
- April 2023 (Date and Time TBA)- Entertainment Top Award Winning Lifestyle Producer with Brad Austin
To view Zoom recordings of past webinars, visit the NGC Video Cafe.
Webinar invitations are sent by email to National Gardener subscribers. To receive invitations for future webinars by email, subscribe here.
If you have questions regarding NGC Webinars, please contact:
Cherie Lejeune, Virtual Resources Chairman