Blue and Gold Star Ordering Details
For more information on Blue and Gold Star Memorials, please contact Candace Wells, Blue & Gold Star Memorials Chairman.
Use this form to order Blue Star or Gold Star Families By-Way MarkersBlue Star or Gold Star Families By-Way Markers Order Form
Use this form to order Blue Star Highway and Memorial Markers.Blue Star Marker Order Form
Use this form to order Gold Star Families Memorial MarkersGold Star Families Memorial Marker Order Form
- Memorial/Highway Markers (delivered with a 7 'post) $1,590
- Byway Plaques $530
- Replacement Post $325
- Refurbish - no post (round trip freight included) $800
- Cap Repair/Refurbish – no post (round trip freight included) $900
- Extra Shipping to western states (Memorial/Highway Markers only) $50 each
Prices effective July 1, 2020 - May 1, 2022
2022 BLUE (GOLD) STAR PRICE INCREASE
Pricing Effective May 1st, 2022 good thru May 1st, 2023
Delivered with a 7’ post: $1,830.00
Byway Plaques: $610.00
Replacement Posts: $375.00
Refurbish no post
Round Trip freight included: $900.00
Cap Repair/Refurbish no post
Round trip freight included: $1,000.00
Extra Shipping (western states)
Memorial/Highway markers only: $50.00 per
Note: Because of the size and weight of these Markers, an additional freight cost to deliver these Markers to those states that are west of the states of MN, IA, MO , AR, and LA, an additional shipping charge of $50 per Marker must be added to the cost of $1,590 for a total cost of $1,640.
Allow twelve weeks for delivery after Sewah Studios receives the application and check. In addition, if you have a specific dedication date, be sure to build in plenty of time to be certain you will have the Marker delivered by that dedication date and, in order for the Marker to be mounted and placed in the designated location in a timely manner.
Open and inspect the marker as soon as it is received. If the Marker is delivered to a business, impress on them that if the Marker is stored unopened, and later found to be damaged, Sewah Studios will NOT accept responsibility for the damage. It must be reported to Sewah Studios immediately.
After your Marker is installed, Sewah Studios suggests that the bolts be filed down so that they cannot be easily removed. It is unfortunate that some of the Markers have been stolen and sold for scrap.
It is advisable that the older Highway and Memorial Markers in your state be checked and have the Markers refurbished, if necessary. Sewah Studios, our Marker manufacturer, provides this service and may be called directly (740-373-2087) when refurbishment is necessary; or, there are other monument refurbishing companies such as Historical Markers Restoration, Mr. Tom Stelling @ 386-299-7841, and others, that provide this service as well. It is suggested that a professional company be used in order to ensure that that NGC Guidelines are being followed. ANY CHANGES IN COLOR OR ANY ADDITIONAL SIGNS OR ENSIGNIA’S BE PLACED ON THE MARKER OR POLE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THESE MARKERS ARE APPROVED BY THE CONGRESS AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE AND ARE NOT TO BE ALTERED IN ANY FASHION BY A GARDEN CLUB OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION.
By-way Markers cannot be refurbished. If replacement is necessary, then a new Marker must be ordered. Please Note: Restoration is the ONLY time that clubs may call Sewah Studios directly. All other calls go directly to the National Garden Club Blue Star and Gold Star Families Chairman.
- Guidelines for Memorial Markers
- Sample Resolution for Blue Star Highway Markers
- Dedication for Blue Star Memorials
- Dedication for Gold Star Family Memorial Markers
Marker Funding Ideas:
- Contact your local Veteran's organizations, i.e. American Legion, VFW, DAV, etc. These organizations honor and respect these Markers and show their appreciation by helping financially. Be sure to invite them to take part in your Dedication Ceremony.
- Invite local high school students, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc. to assist you with this project; it will be an educational experience that they will never forget.
- Work with local Gold Star Families groups to fund Gold Star Markers.